Sunday, August 7, 2011

Death Row Man Changed 8-9-11


Don’t you think we should know when condemned souls expressed remorse. Awhile back Nebraska’s Gov. who I like Dave Heineman expressed some frustration over how the courts in our land works Heineman was talking about the case involving Carey D. Moore who was put on death row in Nebraska for the horrible murders of some cab drivers in Omaha back in 1979.
“I find it frustrating, and I’m a bit angry that we’re worried about the cruel and unusual punishment about these criminals, ,” “I don’t hear them express any remorse about their victims and their families.” Gov. Heineman said.
I happen to have a ministry to those in prison and the good Gov. should know Carey Moore is a changed man. He has expressed remorse for his crimes. He is now a child of God. I leave it up to the courts if he should be put to death but please know he is a changed man. What do you think.
Until Next Time
I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment