Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reject Negative Parts of the Bible 8-18-11 Commentary

I think a preacher that cares about preaching the word of God should not preach part of the Bible but reject the parts of Bible he doesn’t like what about you.

I love to watch videos on the You Tube channel. Awhile back I watched a video that had a well known pastor who preaches positive thinking and has a TV ministry. This pastor said when he started his TV ministry he only wanted the positive verses from the Bible not the negative verses read.

Don’t you think if a Pastor is truly committed to the word he should preach all the Bible including the parts about God judging us, and sin. By the way this pastor’s church is having some trouble today which has made the news.

I wonder if God could be judging his ministry. I don’t know I am not God but I do wonder.

What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment