Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Birthday, History 8-31-11 Commentary


This is what happened today in history Aug. 31. in 1980, representatives of the communist government of Poland agreed to the demands of striking workers . In 1886 – A South Carolina earthquake killed 100 souls. In 1888 Mary Ann Nichols is murdered. She is the first of Jack the Ripper's confirmed victims. In 1920 – The first radio news program is broadcast by 8MK in Detroit, Michigan.

On August 31, 1966 a guy named Billy David Dickson was born to William and Betty Dickson in Omaha, Nebraska. That is right I am 45 years young today.

The best birthday gift I have been given is to know the one who died for me and rose again so that by faith alone I could be justified and to know I am growing closer to him. What a birthday gift do you have that gift? What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment