Monday, September 5, 2011

Crystal Cathedral Trouble 9-8-11 Commentary


Don’t you think if a church doesn’t preach the whole Bible it might lead to God removing his blessing from that church. So what are my thoughts about the trouble the Crystal Cathedral in CA. is having.

The Southern California church launched by Robert Schuller is having trouble. It owes a lot in unpaid bills and has declared Bankruptcy. Let me make it clear God has not told me this but I just wonder if this church is having trouble today because it doesn't preach the whole Bible. You know the parts about sin and hell.

Dr. Schuller I heard some place say the worst thing the Bible believing churches have done is to tell people they are sinners. Dr. Schuller is a gifted preacher with vision but he needs to preach the whole Bible.

What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment