Monday, September 5, 2011

Soul Surfer. 9-9-11 Commentary


Last month members of my family including myself attended the movie Soul Surfer. I had been wanting to see this movie for awhile and I know now it is out on DVD. If you didn’t see the movie please rent or buy the DVD. As the lady at the movie who sold us our food told us it is a movie which makes you feel good after you see it.

The movie doesn't exclude God or the Bible from it as too many movies do. A part that those who created the movie wanted to cut out is a part that shows a father reading his Bible next to the bed in his daughter's hospital room.

The family who’s true story the movie was based on said no the Bible needed to stay in the movie. Good for them and good for those who made this movie. What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment