Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I don't Want People Pleasing Leaders 9-20-11 Commentary

( .mp3 )

I want leaders who will not be people pleasers do you? Last month Starbucks' chief executive canceled a high-profile church appearance after an online protest over the congregation's views on homosexuality.

It is too bad when leaders are fearful to stand up for what is right and are forced not to do something because of the views of others. Today we hear a lot about being tolerant of others but where is the tolerance for us who believe what the Bible says about homosexuality. .

By the way I need monthly supporters to keep these commentaries on the radio if you would like to support this ministry please contact me. Thanks.

What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment