Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mormon in the White House June 23, 2011 Commentary


Mitt Romney’s campaign team knows that his Mormon faith scared off Republican voters the last time he ran for president.But they believe a lot has changed in the last four years .

As a Bible based follower of the Lord Jesus I have mixed feelings on this. I do believe the Mormon Church is a cult but should that keep us from voting for somebody I don't know.

I believe we need to decide who to vote for based on how they stand on the issues. Lets pray for Mormons including those who may be seeking office to find the true Jesus. Perhaps Mitt running for office will open the door for us to share the truth with Mormons and others.

What do you think.

Until Next Time I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment