Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011 Commentary Why Christ Didn't Come Back in May

Recently another one of those folks told us Christ was coming back last month. This so called Bible teacher was wrong and for my next few commentaries I want to tell you why I knew he was wrong and why so many people were fooled into believing what he taught. We are talking about Bible teacher Harold Camping.

Mr. Camping was wrong to set a date not because that is what I think but because the Bible he claims to follow he doesn’t obey. God has told us not to set dates and God has said in his word no one knows when Christ will return but God the father.

Mr. Camping is a false teacher. We should stop supporting his work and sending God’s money to his radio network. What do you think. Until Next Time I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment