Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Honest at Wallmart, 11-18-11 Commentary





A few weeks ago I was in my local Wallmart store. I added the things up in my cart and went to pay for them. I was shocked when I was told how much my total cost was. No it wasn’t too much I thought it would cost more.

I left the store but as I looked at the sales slip of how much I had been charged I saw I had not been charged for a print cartage I had bought. I went back into the story and paid for the item. The cashier thanked me for being honest. I said something like I am a follower of Jesus and he would want me to do that.

I share this not to be praised but to say for those of us who follow Christ this should be our normal lifestyle.

If not we are not a good witness for our Lord. Don’t you think.

What do you think.

Until Next Time

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment