Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Christmas Boycott, 11-30-11 Commentary

(Listen to the Commentary)

I don’t expect people who don’t know me to wish me a Happy Birthday on
My birthday.
The American Family Association and Liberty Counsel have come out with their “Naughty and Nice” lists. On the Naughty list they give the names of the companys who don’t recognize Christmas in their advertising. The Purpose of the lists is for people of faith not to spend their money at the places on the Naughty list. However I have a
Different idea why don’t we go to places who are anti Christmas and in a nice respectful way show them the Christ Of Christmas.
Do you think we should expect those who don’t know the Lord to honor his birth?
What do you think.
Until Next Time
I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment