Friday, September 28, 2012

Thanks Demcrats, 9-7-12 commentary

I believe we should give thanks when somebody does something to help us don't you.
So today I want to thank a group of people. My thanks go to the Democrats meeting this week in N.C. They made it easy to remind me why I left that political party some years back or as the late President Reagun use to say why the Democrats left me.
Here is what the Democrats did this week..
They took the name of God out of their platform. Then they put him back in a move which was booed by some Democrats.
I know there are good and even some Godly souls who are Democrats but the party as a whole has been taken over by the radical left. If you vote Democrat please understand you are voting for people that are anti faith, anti Israel, along with being pro abortion and pro gay rights. Thanks Democrats for making it so easy for me.


Billy David Dickson All Rights Reserved, 2012
This blog may be reproduced in whole or in part with a full attribution statement. Contact Billy or read more commentary on current issues at http://billydteacher.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment