Friday, September 28, 2012

46 Years ago,8-31-12 commentary

I think it is good to look back at history don't you. That is a good thing for nations, churches, families, and for Individuals to do.
Back on August 31, 1966 a guy named Billy or William David Dickon was born to Betty and William M. Dickson.That is right I am 46 years old today.I thank God he gave me life along with loving parents and a family. Of course as great as the gift of life is nothing compares to him letting me be born twice as in born again spirituality. I bless God that he gave me salvation and it is the Lord who did it.I am also thankful on my 46th birthday in good times and in bad times he is bringing me closer to him.
What you think?
Until next time,
I'm Billy David Dickson

Billy David Dickson All Rights Reserved, 2012
This blog may be reproduced in whole or in part with a full attribution statement. Contact Billy or read more commentary on current issues at http://billydteacher.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment