Friday, March 2, 2012

Obey God Rather than Men, 3-2-12 Commentary

Listen to the audio

 In today’s commentary I want read part of a newsletter that was sent out  to folks who support the work I do.          I hope you don't mind but I thought this month I would write about an issue which is political but at the same time  is making an impact in the faith community.
   President Obama is trying to force members of the Catholic Church   to pay for  birth control-  INSURANCE  COVERAGE.. I pray for President Obama and all of our leaders everyday but I will follow my God and my convictions before I follow any man or woman regardless which political party he or she belongs to. Even though most of us Evangelicals don't follow the doctrine of the Catholic Church when it comes to birth control the issue is should government make people of faith go against their faith and if it tries to what should the  faithful do. Don't you think we should  obey God rather than men like Peter did in the book of Acts when he was ordered to go against his faith. What do you think? 
Until Next Time,
I'm Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment