Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Picks

Listen to the commentary



What will be the top stories of 2012?

I am not a prophet or the son of one so call what I am about to say guesses.

As I said four years ago I once again predict Obama will be a one term president.

Radical Islam will keep growing and be a danger to us in the west.

Those of us who believe the Bible and believe the gay life is sinful will be made more and more out to be the bad guys.

The movement against the Christian faith in the government, the culture, and in the government schools will keep growing.

Some big or well known ministry will have some terrible crisis because they have forgotten the love of God I am sorry to post.

Well those are some of my picks. Only God knows what will happen and our faith needs to be in him not in those who will lead us or would like to lead us or anyone or anything else.

What do you think.

Until Next Year

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment