Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last Commentary 11-4-11 Commentary

(audio )



There is a saying all good things must come to an end. The Bible also says there is a time or season for everything under the sun. I have enjoyed doing these radio commentaries but God is closing this ministry door for me so this will be my last radio program.

I love radio ministry so I pray God opens the door again for me to be on radio.

I want to thank some people here at KCRO radio Jackie, Nick, and Connie have been a super help in helping me do these commentaries along with the whole KCRO family.

From time to time I will post a commentary on my blog. Thanks also to all of you who have been faithful to listen to these commentaries. I would not have had a show if it wasn’t for you.

Above all thanks to the Lord for allowing me to do this ministry.

What do you think.

Until..

I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment