Thursday, October 27, 2011

Don't Vote for the Christian 10-25-11 Commentary

Should we ask those who are running for office if another candidate is a Christian?

That is a question that came up awhile back. The question concerned if Mitt Romney who is a Mormon is a Christian. I have done other commentaries in which I have given my thoughts on the Mormon Church so I won’t take time to do that now. I believe the question about another soul’s faith is taking us away from the issues that the next election should be about. What will the person do if elected, how do they feel about human life. What kind of person are they do they follow what they preach. The question far as voting should be about who a person is not where they stand with the Lord unless that directly affects public policy. What do you think. Until Next Time I’m Billy David Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment