Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hugh Hefner Engaged


Hugh Hefner rang in the holidays with an engagement ring.

The Playboy founder is engaged to girlfriend Crystal Harris, 24, he announced on Twitter.

"After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve," Hefner, 84, wrote. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."
(Billy's Thoughts>>> I am sorry this story makes me ill. What kind of man who is 84 would ask a kid who is 24 to marry him. She is just a kid. I also wonder what the parents of the bride think. If they have any kind of moral code they have to be outrage. If you want to read more of this sick news click on the following link,

Crystal Harris Playboy Playmate, Hugh HefnerEngaged : People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment